Boston Whaler 405 Conquest
Powered by quad 300 V8 DTS Black Mercury Verado engines with hydraulic power steering and Shadow Mode Technology.
Introducing the all-new 405 Conquest, aka the SUV of the Sea. Envisioned from the keel up as an adventure-ready cruiser, the 405 delivers incredible performance, versatility and ease of use. From the robust bow lounge area, to the ultra-convertible helm companion zone, to the inviting cabin with master and two guest sleeping quarters, the 405 brings new sophistication and luxury to the Conquest series. Enjoy long-distance cruises and overnight stays, chase gamefish far offshore, or host an impromptu gathering: With the 405 Conquest, you never have to choose between gracious comfort and exceptional capability.
- Length Overall: 41 4 (12.60M)
- Beam:13 6 (4.11 M)
- Draft:31 (0.79 M)
- Weight (Dry, No Engines):22,000 LBS (9,979 KG)
- Weight (With Engines, Fuel and Water, If Applicable):29,500 LBS (13381 KG)
- Persons Capacity:20
- Fuel Capacity 600 GALLONS (2,271 L)
- Water Capacity 90 GALLONS (340.7 L)
- Waste Capacity 30 GALLONS (113.6 L)
- The cabin features private master stateroom and two guest sleeping quarters, an enclosed head with a separate shower, a convenient galley and more.
- Full-beam single-piece windshield with optional side glass for unobstructed visibility and a closer sense of connection with the water.
- Quad 300-hp Mercury Verado® engines with optional Joystick Piloting provide impressive power and control.
- Highly customizable transom prep area with multiple fishing and entertaining options.
- Unique portside companion lounge with hidden table converts to multiple positions.
- Luxury touches throughout include a rain shower, innerspring mattresses, Corian countertops and premium finishes.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
Boston Whaler - "Unsinkable Legend"
Find out more about Boston Whalers legendary boats at bostonwhaler.com
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Boston Whaler dealer.
For more information on this or other Boston Whaler models, please call or stop in and see us
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS