Chris-Craft Launch 27
Powered by a Mercruiser V8 6.2 L 350HP B3 DTS sterndrive engine
Like each of the Launch family of boats, the Launch 27 beautifully combines comfort and performance. This newly updated larger runabout provides even more options than its smaller sisters. Offering greater power, increased agility and additional roominess afforded by the longer hull and wider beam, the Launch 27 is a shining jewel in the Chris-Craft crown.
Chris-Craft is a truly American story. Born in 1874, it came of age at a time that defined the notion of American ingenuity. While Henry Ford was creating the first motorcars, his watercraft counterpart, Chris Smith, was developing the very first engine-propelled boats and skiffs. Even during the Great Depression, Chris-Craft thrived because quality is always prized. During the Second World War, the company reinforced its hold on the American imagination when its landing craft transported the first troops to the Normandy shore on D-Day. In more ways than one, Chris-Craft would become a symbol of liberation and freedom. In 1959, Time Magazine would recognize the popular phenomenon of pleasure boating and put Chris-Craft on its cover. Throughout its rich history, a reputation for quality and style have made it the favorite of presidents, celebrities and icons of American affluence - names like Roosevelt, Kennedy, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Ford, Sinatra, and Hepburn.
- Length overall: 8.1 m
- Beam, maximum: 2.6 m
- Dry weight: 2,315 kg
- Fuel capacity: 310 liters
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft: 50.8cm
- 3 Year Chris-Craft Protection Plan
- Automatic and Manual Fire Suppression System
- Cockpit Assisted Draining
- Curved Glass Windshield w/ Stainless Steel Frame
- Deep-V Hull Bottom with Flared Bow
- Electrical Wiring Color Coded and Numbered Circuits
- w/ Deutsch Connectors
- EPA Compliant Fuel System
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Three-Step Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Meets ABYC, USCG and CE Standards
- NMMA Certification
- Standard 5.7 V8 Engine
- Trademark Chris Craft Aft Hull Tumblehome Design
- Wood Free Hull Construction
- Dark Graphite Metalic Painted Hull
- Engine Upgrade
- Heritage Trim Edition
- Cockpit & Bow Cover
- Bimini Top
- Dockside Pump Out
- Woven Seagrass Flooring - Boucle
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Teak Engine Hatch
- Windlass w/ Stainless Steel Anchor
The trailer is not included. The trailer as displayed is $17,250
Ask about our competitive finance rates, we can tailor a package to suit most budgets to approved purchasers.
Nationwide delivery available.
Sports Marine have over 100 boats for sale in Christchurch, Auckland & Sydney. We've been selling quality new & used boats for 40-years. With over 5,000 boats sold you can count on us for great deals and quality after sales service & support.
This boat is on display and ready for inspection now at Sports Marine Christchurch