Nimbus T9 OB
Powered by a Mercury Verado 300hp engine, standard boat.
The T9 is the first model in our new Tender series, Nimbus' new interpretation of the popular Nova, first introduced in 1991. Since then, approximately 2,300 boats have been produced in the Nimbus Nova series, among them the highly successful 26 Nova and the prize-winning R-series that included the 230R, 250R and 300R.
"The renewal of a series that has proved so successful, and that is so strongly associated with Nimbus' DNA and brand, is no easy task. This heritage has truly permeated every area and phase, from concept design, construction, functionality and appearance down to the finest details. Everyone involved has worked with the aim of making the T9 the best product conceivable and thus a worthy successor to the Nova," says Joacim Gustavsson, Chief Designer at Nimbus Boats Sweden.
Passion And Love For Boating 1968.
It started in the early seventies when Volvo Penta needed a new kind of boat to suit their newly developed engine. An innovative group of people quickly seized the opportunity to create a new kind of boat for the social lifestyle. The Nimbus 26 was born and along with it a company that would become of one of Europe´s most renowned boat manufacturers. The company´s history is a true success story, a tale of innovation, perfect timing and survival. But most of all a story about people who know about boats and their passion and love for boating. A story still being told.
- Length 9.35m / 30.6"
- Width 2.95m / 6.68"
- Weight Incl. 350hp Engine 2800kg
- Fuel Capacity 320 L
- Water Capacity 80 L
- Design Category C, 8 Persons
- Number Of Beds 2
- Speed 40+ Knots
- Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
- Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section
- Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots
- Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
- Double bed in fore cabin with separate head
- Fore cabin and head with integrated ventilation
- Multiple sofa solutions on aft deck
- Optional pentry module with wet bar
- Dashboard can be fitted with 10″ up to 16″ or double 12″ plotters
- Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions
- Great choice of equipment for personalization
- Sofa/seating on fore deck with table
- Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
- Mercury Verado 300 hp outboard engine
- Bow thruster
- Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
- Garmin GPSMAP 7410xsv (10 inch)
- Port canopy and sofa cover
- Shower on aft deck
- Fresh water system
- Lightning package
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Carpets and decoration pillows
- Toilet in seperate cabin
- Pantry/wetbar in cockpit
Find out more about Nimbus boats check out www.nimbus.se
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Nimbus dealer.
For more information on this or other Nimbus models, please call or stop in and see us
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS
|Title||2020 NIMBUS T9 OB|
|Length - metres||9.35|
|Length - feet||30.68|
Make an enquiryCall now: 03 7413202
Sports Marine Christchurch
507 Moorhouse Ave